You must read these terms and conditions and privacy to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are unsure about anything, just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us on 01922 645646.
In this agreement the terms ‘you, your’ is indicating to the user/buyer. And The terms ‘we’, ‘us’ is indicating to MIJ Exhaust ltd.
1. We are MIJ Exhaust Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 9261935, registered office is at 207 Pleck Road, Walsall WS2 9EX.
3. Please note if any one of the terms and conditions are invalid it does not invalidate the rest of the agreement.
4. The content of this website is for general use only and can be changed without any notice.
Personal Information and Registration:
1. In order to place an order through our online shop you must register an account with us. You are responsible for all actions taken under your account. Please keep your credentials safe and secret.
2. We may contact you by using the contact information you provide.
4. We use the information you provide, about yourself when placing an order, to complete that order. Other than that, we do not share your information with outside parties unless it is to complete your order, for example, courier.
1. The description of the goods is as it is on the website. You can contact us for any additional information you require regarding the parts.
2. The images used are for illustration purposes only. These can be changed without notice.
3. It shall be your own responsibility to make sure that any of the products you purchase through this website meet your specific requirements. We will not be liable or held responsible for any errors made on your behalf, including error in purchase.
4. We do not provide any sort of warranty or guarantee of the parts or services offered, including accuracy, performance or quality.
1. You will be responsible for the information you provide us. Please ensure that the information you provide is correct. We will not be held responsible and we will not be liable for any incorrect or inaccuracies in the information you provide us, this includes the order you have placed with us.
2. When an order has been placed, we can reject it for any reason. This rarely happens but if that ever occurs, we will always try to provide the reason for cancellation.
3. Any change made to an order that you placed must be made immediately after purchase and must be in writing and agreed by us (sales team at MIJ Exhaust ltd).
4. You can not cancel the order once the order has been dispatched.
5. If you have placed a made to measure or customised order to your requirements, then you will not be able to cancel that order once the fabrication for it has begun.
6. Any quotation is valid for a maximum of 30 days from the date the quote was given, unless we withdraw it at an earlier time.
7. The prices of the parts or services we offer on our website is subject to change.
8. You must pay for your order in full before we begin fabrication or begin the process of having your order prepared to be sent to you. We will not process any unpaid orders or orders that we have not received funds for.
9. We aim to dispatch our items the very same day if orders are placed before 12:00pm. Purchases made after 12:00pm will either be dispatched the same day if possible, or the next working day.
10. All UK based parcels that are sent via royal mail should be delivered within 2 to 3 days, however royal mail have advised to allow between 5 to 7 working days.
All UK based parcels that are sent via courier should be delivered within 2 -3 working days.
If your parcel has not been delivered within the above time period then do notify us, so that we can contact the carrier to resolve the issue.
If we are not told in time then there is very little, we can do to assist you.
11. Once you have received goods from us, please open the package and see the goods. If you do not open the package and notice an issue with the part received then we will not be held responsible for any inconvenience it has caused you.
12. Shipping costs stated are for Mainland UK only.
Excludes Scottish Highlands, Islands (including Isle of Wight (PO30 – PO41), and Northern Ireland.
The following postcodes are considered as Highlands, Islands and Remote areas, and therefore are subject to higher postage charges: AB postcodes, DD8-11, GY1-99, HS1-99, IV1-23, IV25-27, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-56, JE1-99, KA27-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH19-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, & ZE1-99.
Please inquire about shipping costs to other locations and overseas.
Custom made/special orders:
13. During busy periods it may take 2 to 3 working days to dispatch on custom made items.
14. Custom orders, made to measure orders, standard parts customised to your changes and specifications are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-RETURNABLE and CANNOT BE CANCELLED once placed due to the custom and made to order processes involved. If there is a problem with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Returns & refunds:
15. We offer a 30 day returns policy to our customers on the basis that the product has not been used or damaged.
If there is a problem with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
16. We will issue credit to the original account used for the purchase price, applicable taxes, & shipping cost for items shipped in error. Credit will be issued automatically upon receipt & inspection of the item(s).
17. If the item has been returned back to us in a different condition from when it had left us, unless clearly stated in a written statement upon you receiving the goods, then we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for the loss in value of the goods supplied. This is because you are liable for that loss and, if the deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
18. If only a portion of your original order is returned, credit for original shipping costs will be on a pro-rata basis.
19. If items are returned for reasons other than defect or error, then the customer will be responsible for all postage charges. MIJ will not pay for return postage. These returns include reasons such as “changed my mind” and “ordered incorrect product”.
20. If an item is returned after the 30 days from purchase then you may not be reimbursed for the costs of the goods nor the costs of the shipping that you pay to return the goods to us.
International Sales (includes above and additional information):
21. You will be responsible for the information you provide us. Please ensure that the information you provide is correct as the courier will be in touch with your regarding any customs fees or charges you must pay prior to receiving the parcel. We will not be held responsible, and we will not be liable for any incorrect or inaccuracies in the information you provide us, this includes the order you have placed with us.
22. Business customers must provide their EORI number and VAT number for custom duties and tax purposes. If we are not provided this information, then you may experience delays or issues with transit.
23. We will not be able to advise the costs your country will charge you for taxes and duties.